Become a Member
For a period of one year, at $50/month, you can become a General Program monthly member. of Vajra Light Buddhist Center* This is our basic membership. Benefits include:
- Attend any VLBC GP class at no charge (this includes Sundays, Tuesdays, and/or Mondays at our Stamford Branch
- Attend any VLBC weekend day course/retreat at no charge
- Attend VLBC empowerments for the member’s rate – typically 50%
- Attend events/teachings at local centers for the member’s rate – typically 50% (excluding Kadampa Meditation Center, Glen Spey, NY)
- Your membership is of benefit to others. Even if you do not make it to every class available, your pledge is helping Dharma to flourish in your community. VLBC is an entirely volunteer-run organization and is solely supported by its own class/membership fees.
To become a member you can pick up a Membership Form at our Registration Desk, or download a Membership Form here.
YOUR MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP IS ALSO RECOGNIZED AT THE FOLLOWING NEW YORK AREA CENTERS:
- Kadampa Meditation Center New York City
- Vajradhara Buddhist Center
- Bodh Gaya Buddhist Center
- Dipamkara Buddhist Center
- Vajravarahi Meditation Center
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com or call 914-607-3583.
* In the event that you are unable to continue your membership, you can notify our Administrative Director of your situation.