Become a Member of Vajra Light Buddhist Center!
Becoming a member is the most economical way to enjoy unlimited access to all of our weekly General Program classes, lunchtime meditations, retreats, day courses, workshops and branch classes at no additional cost; and 50% off classes at nearby Centers! You’ll connect with a caring group of like-minded people with whom you can share your spiritual realizations, doubts, and questions. In addition, you are actively supporting the growth of this extraordinary resource for the people of Westchester and throughout the world. We offer three membership options:
Annual fee of $600 or $50/month and requires a 12-month commitment. This membership automatically renews unless you contact us.
General Membership includes:
· Unlimited General Program (GP) classes at VLBC
· Unlimited day courses, workshops and retreats at VLBC
· 50% off special events such as empowerments (excluding Kadampa Meditation Center, Glen Spey, NY)
· 50% off teachings/events at the following local centers:
- Kadampa Meditation Center New York City
- Kadampa Meditation Center, Long Island, NY
- Vajradhara Meditation Center, Brooklyn, NY
- Dharmachakra Buddhist Center, Vauxhall, NJ
· Two guest passes per year to GP classes at VLBC. The guest passes do not include day courses, workshops, retreats, or empowerments.
Full Supporting Membership
Annual fee of $960 or $80/month and requires a 12-month commitment. This membership automatically renews unless you contact us.
Full Supporting Membership includes:
· All the benefits of General Membership
· Enrollment in VLBC Foundation Program
If you wish to support Vajra Light Buddhist Center through a regular donation, you can specify an amount to be charged monthly. This donation is separate from or in addition to any of our membership programs and automatically renews unless you contact us.
· All donations go directly toward Vajra Light Buddhist Center operations, overhead costs and improvements.
· Vajra Light Buddhist Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Your additional contribution is tax deductible.
To become a member you can pick up a Membership Enrollment Form at our registration desk, or download the form here and bring it to the Center.
VLBC is an entirely volunteer-run organization and is solely supported by its own class/membership fees.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-607-3583.